Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Still waiting

I'm still waiting to hear about my acceptance to a Rotary Club in Chile. I've been able to connect with 15+ other Outbounds going to Chile via Facebook (oh the magic), most of them from Denmark and the USA it seems! There are quite a few that have already found out where they'll be living, and their host families have e-mailed them! To say I'm jealous is an understatement... I just want to know where I'm going to be living! Atacama, Central, by the Pacific, the South? I keep on checking my e-mail way to much, especially for someone who doesn't have a "crackberry". So far one of the 7080 Outbounds has found out her city, so the rest of us are still in the same boat, just waiting.

Funny little fact: I'm not the only cheerleader going to Chile! I was talking to a girl from Pennsylvania and she also cheerleads, so we plan on doing some stunting if we get together on Rotary trips! Ha ha, you were right dad!

Since I haven't gotten any more news I've started to buy some stuff to bring like a red backpack (oh Canada), and a nice Canada flag to sew on it!

This is Chile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment