Wednesday, February 10, 2010

11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Only 11 more days until I find out what country I will be spending the next year of my life in! Life-changing day you could say!

For my district Rotary Club the students going on exchange have absolutely no choice in what country they will be living in. It is all up to the Rotarians in charge. It may seen a little scary that people that you have just met are deciding your future but through the few days spent together they can understand more about the students than the students may realize themselves. By going to the Bolton weekend and Wanakita the Rotarians have been constantly facing us with challenges and situations to see how we would act, which help to decide what country is best suited for you. But it also helps when the Rotarians are constantly asking you where you would like to go on exchange... but there's no promises! I of course used this opportunity for sharing my opinions on countries which I'd like to exchange to but hey... does it really matter? I'm blessed enough to have this opportunity so ship me off anywhere, I bet I'll love it!

Here is a list of the possible countries yours truly could be spending the next year of her life in...


Chile

Ecuador

Brazil


Finland

Denmark

France


Germany

Austria

Switzerland

New Zealand

Australia

Thailand

Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment