Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I love my Chilean family already!

Last week I received a package from Chile! Thinking it was my guarantee forms I was pretty excited because that means I'll actually have a set time period of when I need to arrive in Chile! But instead it was addressed from my host mother and inside was a t-shirt and a note written in Spanish! How sweet is that!? Today I finally had my note translated by a guy in one of my classes since he's Colombian, but even then he couldn't really understand the Chilean Spanish! Anyways I'm so blown-away by how sweet and nice my host family seems!

Outline of Chile and Easter island

On the back the part of Antarctica that is owned by Chile

2 comments:

  1. sooo jealous!!
    of your sweet new tshirt but also that you update your blog so frequently! i'm so lazy with mine already... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. update!!!
    I'm not sure how much I'll actually update when I'm there but for now I need something to fill my time haha!

    ReplyDelete