Monday, January 10, 2011

Musica

So I think it's about time I share the soundtrack of my exchange... well at least for the first half! Here are a few songs that have defined my exchange/have been overplayed to the max that I love them/are in my "Año de Intercambio" iPod playlist!


Danza Kuduro - Don Omar
I don't how may times I have heard this song (especially New Years eve... I think that was a record!)


Arriba la vida - Croni-K


La Despedida - Daddy Yankee


Disco Pogo - Frauenarzt & Manny Marc
You might notice that this song isn't even in Spanish, but German! Yeah we have a lot of German exchange students, and this song is so catchy!


Lalala Mundial - Baby Rasta & Gringo


Descontrol - Daddy Yankee


Bartender - Alexis & Fido


Cuando Cuando Es - J King y Maximan


Mi Niña Bonita - Chino y Nacho

Si No Le Contesto - Plan B

So there's just a little sampling of what I've been hearing for the last 5 months - thankfully not many of who are are reading this can speak spanish... because reggaeton music doesn't always have the nicest or most polite lyrics!

I also bought an acoustic guitar today, so I can hopefully spend some of my free time learning how to play, although more mellow music than reggaeton! Two of my worst skills: learning languages and music - might as well conquer both in the same year!

My brother is coming to visit in 11 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment