Back to feeling busy... field hockey has started to take over my free time here! This past week I had a scrimmage on Monday, practice Tuesday, rest day Wednesday, and a practice/game Thursday. Although I did find out I can't play in real games with the team - a little thing about not actually being a student in the university! So my day usually looks like this:
- Wake-up at 6 am, go to school
- Get out of school at 3:30-4:15 and take the metro home (40 minutes or so)
- Change and have an hour or so in my house
- Take the 1 hour trip by metro and bus to the stadium that we practice/play in
- Return home around 10-11 pm depending on if my host-brother is also playing soccer
Even trying to find a night to have dinner with friends seems to be a challenge with conflicting schedules! But it's nice to finally have my life be busy. I wish I could take the few lonely and not so busy first months and use them now - but that's the life of exchange. It's what your dealt with and how you deal... I've just come into full swing of my exchange in my last couple of months.
I can already tell that the tone and sound of this entry will sound weird, I've been typing spanish words and then deleting them, and also talking to friends in spanish then writing my blog in english... the brain can only handle so much!
Here's some pictures from the last "photo shoot" in school when I brought my camera